We are open to collaborative opportunities (scroll down to see who we have worked with and where we have been featured).
If you are interested to work with us.
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this form:
Organisations and fellow bloggers we have worked with or have featured us:
- National Trust of Australia (NSW) featured our photo of St Thomas’ Church on the cover of their Winter 2017 Publication.
- We were invited by Taste Food Tours to go on the Little India tour which we subsequently wrote a blog post about.
- Featured a guest post by Holiday Lettings. We have also since been named as Top 20 Couple Travel Blogs by these lovely folks. Most recently, we contributed to a Honeymoon Destination post.
- Our post on Australia Day was sponsored by eBay Australia.
- Our product review and giveaway for a towel was provided by SilverFox Travel and Outdoors.
- We walked the Camino Frances (800 km) in September/October 2014, raising funds/awareness for Angelman Syndrome. We raised $7583.11 for Foundation for Angelman Syndrome Therapeutics (FAST) who mentioned us on their Facebook page and also their blog.
- During the FIFA World Cup 2014, we wrote 2 guest posts (Aussie Hit Brazil for the World Cup and Brazil – With or Without the World Cup, You Just Have To Go) and provided photographs for Cover-More Travel Insurance to share on their Facebook page. Cover-More Travel Insurance assisted us with travel insurance for Brazil.
- We were named on the Top Couple Travel Blogs of 2016 by Hello Travel.
- Three of our Instagram photos were featured on Mismatched Passports post about The World’s Most Beautiful Places of Worship.
- David at Clearskies Camino interviewed us for his series on The Camino Through My Eyes.
- Featured as #26 on My Travel Monkey‘s Holiday Snapshots segment.
- Shelly at The Goal List approached us for an interview for her blog.
- Sylvanvale wrote an article of our fundraising efforts on our Camino.
- Southern Kissed featured some of our travel food photos on their regular “Foreign Food” segment.
- We contributed to a collaborative post titled “Off My Bucket List” for Eff It, I’m On Holiday.
- We were mentioned on The GypsyNester’s post on Australian slang.