This is all relatively foreign to us as we are still learning the ropes about the blogging community and twitter. So it’s very exciting to be nominated for “The Versatile Blogger Award”. A big thank you to our extremely friendly nominator: Turquoise Compass.
We confess that we did trawl through a few websites on Google to understand what this was all about and discovered that this is a “chain letter” type award. However, in the spirit of “winning” this award, we shall make sure we stick to the rules. We have also read that we need to display this image:
We can completely understand if the blogs that we nominate choose to not keep this going… but this is our way of saying that we think you have an awesome travel blog!
The Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger that nominated you for this great award.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Name the 15 blogs you think are the most versatile.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
7 THINGS TO SHARE ABOUT US
- We each have two siblings that are older than us, making us the “babies” of our families.
- He is a Virgo and She is a Scorpio.
- We are very interested in astronomy.
- We love mangoes, chips (hot chips, crisps etc) and kurtosh (Hungarian pastry/sweet bread).
- We prefer to be on land than in water.
- On countless occasions, we have mentally re-arranged our apartment so we can fit a table tennis inside our living room.
- We currently have over 100 books on our bookshelves that we have not read yet.
15 AWESOME blogs: